Serving size 4 mini Pizzas, Calories: 220, Total Fat: 15.9g, Carbs: 6.6g, Net Carbs: 4.2, Fiber: 1.4g, Protein: 14.1g, Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 5 minutes, Total time: 15 minutes.
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced in 8 slices
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 16 pepperoni slices (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to broil
- Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil
- Broil the zucchini for 2 minutes per side. Remove the baking sheet from the oven
- Top each slice with equal amounts of the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese, and goat cheese.
- Top each with two slices of pepperoni (if using)
- Season each slice with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven. Broil for 2 minutes, or until the cheese browns.