Ingredients Serves 8
4 lbs. chicken wings
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. salt
• 1 tsp. pepper
• Glaze1 cup refrigerated pesto
1/4 cup grated Parm ,
Toped with Crushed red pepper
1. Position a rack in the top third of the oven; preheat to 450°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Set a wire rack inside the baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
2. Cut off and discard the wingtips from 4 lbs. chicken wings; separate the flats (the parts that don't look like drumsticks) from the drumettes and pat dry. In a large bowl, toss the wings with 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper; arrange on the rack in a single layer. Bake until the skin is crispy, about 45 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, add 1 cup refrigerated pesto. Transfer 1/4 cup of pesto glaze to a small bowl and toss the wings in the remaining pesto glaze to coat. Arrange the wings on the rack in a single layer. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup grated Parm. Bake until the glaze is shiny and browned in spots and the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes; season.
4. Transfer the wings to a platter; dab with the reserved 1/4 cup glaze. Sprinkle with the crushed red pepper.