Calories 224 Total Fat 14g Cholesterol 77g Sodium 94mg Total Carbohydrate 2.4g Fiber 1.6g Sugars 0.5g Protein 20.5g Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook time: 6 Total Time: 22 minutes Serving Size: 1 Burger Servings: 6 Nutritional information for dressing is not calculated in the burger nutritional information because you will not use all of it. Makes approximately 12 tablespoons and each tablespoon is as follows: 92 calories, 10.9 g fat, 2.2 g sat fat, 16.7 mg cholesterol, 96.7 g sodium, .1 g carbs, .1 g protein
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup Panko style crumbs or Almond meal to keep it Paleo and Whole30 approved
- 1 egg - slightly beaten
- 1 large ripe avocado - cut into chunks
- 1 minced Jalapeño pepper (optional, but recommended)
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dorot garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dorot Basil chopped
- pinch of chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons mayo (for Whole30 use Primal Kitchen brand)
- 1/4 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Dorot Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dorot Basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Remove skin from salmon fillet and dice salmon or pulse it in a food processor a couple of times.
Add salmon and remaining ingredients to bowl and toss to combine. Do not over handle.
Form into 6 patties.
Heat grill pan, BBQ or skillet to medium to medium-high.
Cook 4 minutes on one side and 2-3 on the next side or until completely cooked through and center feels slightly firm.
These cook fast - careful not to overcook or they will become dry.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.