Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4-6 servings
Calories: 282Carbohydrate 13gFiber 5gProtein 10g
· 4 cups of broccoli florets
· 6 eggs
· 1 ½ cups coconut milk
· 1 tablespoon of melted butter
· ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
· ¼ teaspoon pepper
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· ¼ or ½ cup grated cheese (optional)
* OPTIONAL: (add other ingredients such as cooked sausage, ham or bacon and other veggies)
1. Preheat oven 425F
2. Butter a 10in round 13x9 inch square baking dish
3. Cook broccoli in the microwave or in boiling water for 4min.
4. Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, butter, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
5. Stir broccoli (and cheese, or any other ingredients)
6. Pour into baking dish with broccoli and bake for 20 min until set in the middle.
From Primal Blueprint by Jennifer Meier /Photo: Larissa