Total Time: 45 minutes Servings: 4 Calories: 225
- 1 large head cauliflower (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (depending on the size of your head of cauliflower)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Tabasco Buffalo Style Hot Sauce (Frank's also makes a Buffalo hot sauce)
Cheater Vegan Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy milk (*see note)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower and toss to coat well.
3. Pour the breadcrumbs over and toss again to coat.
4. Pour cauliflower onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread out into one layer.
5. Roast for 20 minutes or until cauliflower starts to get tender.
6. Take out of the oven and pour back into the large bowl.
7. Pour hot sauce over cauliflower and toss to coat. (Feel free to add a bit more breadcrumbs at this point as well)
8. Place back on baking sheet and roast for another 10-15 minutes or so until cauliflower starts to get crispy on the edges.
9. Meanwhile, make the Cheater Vegan Ranch Dip. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until combined.
10. Take cauliflower out of the oven. Serve with Cheater Vegan Ranch Dip.
*Some brands of vegan sour cream are thinner than others. If yours seems very loose, start with only 2 tbsp of soy milk and then add more, 1 tbsp at a time, until you reach the desired consistency for dipping
by Jenn S. / www.veggieinspired.com