Per Serving Cal 565, Fat 38.7, Carbs 17.3, Net Carbs 13.3, Fiber 4g, Protein 35.7 Serves 2, Prep Time: 20 minutes, Cook Time 10 to 15 min, Total Time 35 Minutes.
Ingredients For Flatbread
- 2 Tablespoons coconut Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
For the Toppings
- 2 Tablespoons sugar-free barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup goat cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
To make the flatbread
- In a medium bowl, whisk togather the coconut flour, baking powder, egg whites, onion powder, garlic powder, and coconut milk until there are no lumps
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour the coconut batter into the skillet and rotate the pan so the batter coats the entire pan. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the edges brown. Flip. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Remove the Flatbread from pan.
To assemble the pizza
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Top the cooked flatbread evenly with the barbecue sauce, goat chesse, onion, garlic, and pepper.
- Place the flatbread on a baking sheet. Put in the preheated oven. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Remove it from the oven. Cool the Flatbread for 2 mintues before slicing.